Seikaly comments | Syracusefan.com

Seikaly comments

someone made mention of comments that welsh made, but i haven't been able to find the thread, can anyone point me to the thread or the link?

someone made mention of comments that welsh made, but i haven't been able to find the thread, can anyone point me to the thread or the link?

It's on Syracuse.com. Sorry for the lack of link but I'm doing this on an iPad and it's not easy dealing with links.

I am glad to see him stick up for Coach Fine. The sad part is that a good man is being dragged through the filth based on the stories of two related men who can not seem to get third party corroboration, one of whom has been found out to be a liar regarding this same story in the past. One thing is for sure if it comes out that coach si the only victim here he and his reputation and dignity can never be fully restored. The SU community needs to know the truth, but I can't find people in the community who are able or willing to corroborate any part of the allegation. I would think that some credible person would have come forward by now if this were true, or that the prior investigation would have revealed something, but this just looks like a witch hunt. I think the two accusers need serious help, or some time behind bars to centemplate the value of trying to ruin an innocent man's life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom