Seinfeld | Syracusefan.com

Seinfeld

I think I've seen every episode 50 times minus the Puerto Rican day parade one. Now I can make it 100.
1631920250689.png

I kinda liked it being on Hulu. Cheaper so I always keep it. Convenient to just throw on Seinfeld in the background.

Netflix I only activate when I want to actively watch a series, then I boot it again for months at a time.

The $50 a year I save in this shrewd maneuvering then gets spent in one Saturday night at the bar.

I kinda liked it being on Hulu. Cheaper so I always keep it. Convenient to just throw on Seinfeld in the background.

Netflix I only activate when I want to actively watch a series, then I boot it again for months at a time.

The $50 a year I save in this shrewd maneuvering then gets spent in one Saturday night at the bar.
Speaking of Netflix, and OT here… can we get Better Call Saul s5 at some point, FFS?

Speaking of Netflix, and OT here… can we get Better Call Saul s5 at some point, FFS?
Right? I feel like they usually put it up not too long(maybe a month?) before the new season comes out.

I remember breaking down and buying season 4 on Amazon because I was so sick of waiting for it. Definitely ready for a season 5 rewatch at this point.

Right? I feel like they usually put it up not too long(maybe a month?) before the new season comes out.

I remember breaking down and buying season 4 on Amazon because I was so sick of waiting for it. Definitely ready for a season 5 rewatch at this point.
Almost broke down and went Amazon, but I only have so much time and there is a lot of content I’m playing catch up with that I already pay for by subscription (just started Dave on Hulu; 3 episodes in and my wife and I love it). Also have football and soccer on weekends.

I’ll wait for the drop on Netflix and have it done in less than a week. Can’t wait; hate to see it end but hope/expect s6 to be the apex.

Almost broke down and went Amazon, but I only have so much time and there is a lot of content I’m playing catch up with that I already pay for by subscription (just started Dave on Hulu; 3 episodes in and my wife and I love it). Also have football and soccer on weekends.

I’ll wait for the drop on Netflix and have it done in less than a week. Can’t wait; hate to see it end but hope/expect s6 to be the apex.
Yeah, I really hate to see it end. Some people complained in the early seasons about the slow pace, how long it was taking Jimmy to become Saul, etc.

I just enjoy that universe so much that I didn’t care. The characters, the stories, the way the show is shot...man. I friggin love whenever they’re out in that desert, from a visual aspect.

Yeah, I really hate to see it end. Some people complained in the early seasons about the slow pace, how long it was taking Jimmy to become Saul, etc.

I just enjoy that universe so much that I didn’t care. The characters, the stories, the way the show is shot...man. I friggin love whenever they’re out in that desert, from a visual aspect.
Thought the pace was perfect, although I came in a bit late and digested the first four seasons in about a month so I can’t speak to that in real-time.

Thought the pace was perfect, although I came in a bit late and digested the first four seasons in about a month so I can’t speak to that in real-time.
Have to figure that Kim, Nacho and Lalo are all coming to a bad end. Not to mention present day Saul (Gene) coming to terms with the client who recognized him at CB-Omaha. It's going to be quite the amazing ending to the series.

Last edited:
Have to figure that Kim, Nacho and Lalo are all coming to a bad end. Not to mention present day Saul (Gene) coming to terms with the client who recognized him at CB-Omaha. It's going to be quite the amazing ending to the series.
Man. They’ve really made me pull for Nacho and like Kim. I hope at least one of them gets the vacuum cleaner guy escape plan.

Lalo deserves whatever bad he gets, but he’s entertaining as hell. So if he goes, I hope it’s late in the season. Though remember, Saul referenced him as if he was still alive in Breaking Bad season 2.

Lalo deserves whatever bad he gets, but he’s entertaining as hell. So if he goes, I hope it’s late in the season. Though remember, Saul referenced him as if he was still alive in Breaking Bad season 2.
Great reference and callback.

I definitely did not remember that.

Just started my 4th Sopranos run. Only done one BB view, will probably revisit next.
I’m the reverse. I’ve probably done 4 or so full Breaking Bad runs, and have definitely done certain seasons at a time on top of that.

Only one full Sopranos run. Certain episodes I’ve run back a bunch of times(Pine Barrens!), and I think I did season 1 and 2 a second time, but never kept going.

I’m the reverse. I’ve probably done 4 or so full Breaking Bad runs, and have definitely done certain seasons at a time on top of that.

Only one full Sopranos run. Certain episodes I’ve run back a bunch of times(Pine Barrens!), and I think I did season 1 and 2 a second time, but never kept going.
On s2. Can’t believe it started when I was a senior in high school… I appreciate the nostalgia. Still holds up IMO.

They should rename the platform Seinflix for the first few days

Last edited:
They’ve always dropped the previous season of BCS onto Netflix right before the next season comes out on AMC. So every thing I’ve read is that should be the 1st quarter of next year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom