Selection Monday: March 18, 7 PM..Due to OOPS! Now 5PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Selection Monday: March 18, 7 PM..Due to OOPS! Now 5PM

Syracuse played Oregon in the regular season. Why would you set them up for a rematch so early? Was the committee drunk?
Better than the year they stuck SU in the first weekend with UConn.
Or the year they played S. Carolina at S. Carolina. Those fans are horrible.

Last edited:
Ok, how do you buy the early tickets? I checked our ticket account and cuse.com but it's a mystery to me.

Got my tickets as well, but a little upset. It allowed me to start looking at 9:50 last night for seats but there were no court side seats that were showing up as available. We have season tickets courtside and wanted courtside for this but it wouldn't allow us to get them. I can only assume that they were not letting us buy them. I assume they were keeping them for the big wigs. :(:mad::mad::mad:

Got my tickets as well, but a little upset. It allowed me to start looking at 9:50 last night for seats but there were no court side seats that were showing up as available. We have season tickets courtside and wanted courtside for this but it wouldn't allow us to get them. I can only assume that they were not letting us buy them. I assume they were keeping them for the big wigs. :(:mad::mad::mad:
NCAA allows no courtside seats for tournament games.

I don’t get all the regret here. They regret not making us wait two more hours? They are forgiven
Clemson hasn't made the tournament since 2002. With the early leak, the excitement for the selection show died. I hate it happened that way. Would have been great to see them seeing it live for the first time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom