SELECTION SHOW - Commentary as It is Announced | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

SELECTION SHOW - Commentary as It is Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it, we weren't going to get a gift from the committee two years in a row.

As a program, we're at an inflection point. We're a year or two away from being St John's unless something remarkable changes.

Keep it going for Shits and Giggles. But it's over.

UPDATED CHEAT SHEET - 5 Teams, 3 Spots

Xavier
Syracuse
Vanderbilt
Illinois St
VCU
If Dayton got like a 10 there was a chance VCU would be out. But yeah hard to find a spot for us now

I refuse to believe Uconn and BC screwed us. Keeping faith.

That "I Will Survive" commercial was perfect for whatever happens now!!!

(it was also good when Tony Cliftion(maybe Andy Kaufman) sang it at the end of "Man on the Moon"...EPIC!!)

I liked Vandys' resume a lot - our only hope now is they think 15 losses is just too many

VCU will be the last 11. Been real. We can't complain we screwed up royally early on and against Miami. We had the 5 game winning streak, the Duke game and a few other solid games. Let's face it we mostly sucked

Don't even care because we need a kick in the ass anyway but screw this system.

Schedule cupcake city outside of the ACC.

Committee wants to reward the destruction of the regular season by rewarding joke wins, well lets comply with their wishes.

Well, looking back know some of our losses were against cupcakes. Just can't believe we couldn't win those games...

Palm > Lunardi

Not exactly. Palm had us as the 39th team out of the tourney. That adds no value either. He also had Cal last out which is pretty damn stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom