Selig won't issue any suspensions until after the season | Syracusefan.com

Selig won't issue any suspensions until after the season

CaliCuse

All American
No point in crippling teams at this juncture of the season. If 150 games is the decision teams will need to make semi permanent adjustments. Who knows what A-Rod will do when he returns to the boos in Yankee Stadium and on the road.Arod should be kicked out of the sport entirely but that won't happen . Selig doesn't have the cajones for that move. Every player proven to have taken PED should have their records purged from the record books. What that freak Mark McGuire did to Maris was a travesty. Roger Maris battled the pressure of being a New York Yankee in a city that takes its baseball very seriously.Losing his hair and nearly his family because of the pressure. I thought what he accomplished was one of the all-time great athletic achievements of all time.Cancer took another person way too soon.:oops:

No point in crippling teams at this juncture of the season. If 150 games is the decision teams will need to make semi permanent adjustments. Who knows what A-Rod will do when he returns to the boos in Yankee Stadium and on the road.Arod should be kicked out of the sport entirely but that won't happen . Selig doesn't have the cajones for that move. Every player proven to have taken PED should have their records purged from the record books. What that freak Mark McGuire did to Maris was a travesty. Roger Maris battled the pressure of being a New York Yankee in a city that takes its baseball very seriously.Losing his hair and nearly his family because of the pressure. I thought what he accomplished was one of the all-time great athletic achievements of all time.Cancer took another person way too soon.:oops:
Do you say the same about Andy Pettite? You don't really believe that it was just for regab, do you. Do you say the same for the NFL guys who are caught. I say let them do what they want. Its their body.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom