Selling MSG tickets on stub hub | Syracusefan.com

Selling MSG tickets on stub hub

masc23

Walk On
I am not very experienced selling on stubhub. I had both sessions posted as a full strip and the prices are dropping. I want to at least try to break even.

I noticed game one seems to be selling well and if I split up the sessions in theory I could make more money. Obviously the commission would be higher and it may be more difficult to move the second session now. Any thoughts from anyone with experience? I am selling section 225 row 13 (lower section). Thanks.

I think the market may rebound after the weekend. At least i am hoping so. The commission is 15% no matter what.

Sell them on the Boneyard. Lots of folks there want to go to MSG.

I sold mine in one day and broke even on stubhub

I'd recommend posting a listing now.. and put in the price you want to get. Can always adjust up/down later.
Then click on "request Last Minute Services" when it asks at the last step... you will get an email about mailing your tickets to Stubhub with detailed directions.
Pretty simple and very reliable.
Then put them in the mail.
No matter when they sell, Stubhub will handle the UPS delivery for you... or have them available for your buyer to pick up.

I have them posted as separate sessions. You think I should sell them as a full strip?
I'd recommend posting a listing now.. and put in the price you want to get. Can always adjust up/down later.
Then click on "request Last Minute Services" when it asks at the last step... you will get an email about mailing your tickets to Stubhub with detailed directions.
Pretty simple and very reliable.
Then put them in the mail.
No matter when they sell, Stubhub will handle the UPS delivery for you... or have them available for your buyer to pick up.

I am also selling, and think full strip is the way to go.
In my view, the prices are REALLY high for the single session on Friday -- and will likely (hopefully) go up once the desired teams start punching their tickets to MSG.
So people may see that and balk - but think they're scoring a bargain by buying the strip... "I can always sell the others if we lose..."
You run a much higher risk of prices plummeting for the Sunday single game.
Also, you can always contact Stubhub and ask them to split the strip if you change your mind as gameday approaches.