Semi-OT: Curtis Brinkley | Syracusefan.com

Semi-OT: Curtis Brinkley

iommi

Living Legend
I have a tough spot in fantasy football this week and I am considering starting Curtis Brinkley if Ahmad Bradshaw doesn't play again. I play in a league that allows an unlimited amount of players on your roster at a position (but a limited number of total roster spots). My other running backs (which also include Adrian Peterson) are not too attractive because I've been hit with injuries and have had to hit the waiver wire.

So here are my choices: Brinkley and Ronnie Brown at the Jets
Mike Tolbert home against the Raiders
LaMichael James at Seattle

So, do I go with Brinkley? Ronnie Brown is banged up and is questionable. But will Brinkley get the ball enough to justify playing him? He had a solid outing last week in limited touches and rumor has it they may give him more of a chance this week. (They also have Jackie Battle on their roster) Maybe someone who follows Brinkley and/or the Chargers can give me some insight. Please try not to allow your 'Cuse bias enter into your advice.

Thanks for your help, guys.

I have a tough spot in fantasy football this week and I am considering starting Curtis Brinkley if Ahmad Bradshaw doesn't play again. I play in a league that allows an unlimited amount of players on your roster at a position (but a limited number of total roster spots). My other running backs (which also include Adrian Peterson) are not too attractive because I've been hit with injuries and have had to hit the waiver wire.

So, do I go with Brinkley? Ronnie Brown is banged up and is questionable. But will Brinkley get the ball enough to justify playing him? He had a solid outing last week in limited touches and rumor has it they may give him more of a chance this week. (They also have Jackie Battle on their roster) Maybe someone who follows Brinkley and/or the Chargers can give me some insight. Please try not to allow your 'Cuse bias enter into your advice.

if you cant make a decision in fantasy world, how can you in real life??

just do it, son.

make that choice.

stand on that wall.

look into that abyss.

Oh Lord

Wait, so say 10 roster spots, you could have 5 qbs 3 Rbs and 2 Wrs if you wanted to?

My advice: stop playing all together. You can thank me later.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Wait, so say 10 roster spots, you could have 5 qbs 3 Rbs and 2 Wrs if you wanted to?
Yes, we also have individual defensive players.

So...the obvious thing is to start as many qbs as possible, correct? I mean, McElroy will score more points than Curtis Brinkley.

if you cant make a decision in fantasy world, how can you in real life??

just do it, son.

make that choice.

stand on that wall.

look into that abyss.

Oh Lord
A bit snarky,don't you think?:confused:

So...the obvious thing is to start as many qbs as possible, correct? I mean, McElroy will score more points than Curtis Brinkley.

Thats what I was thinking.

No, you start 1 qb, 2 rb's, 2 wr's, 1 te, 1 k, 2 dl, 2 db's & 2 lb's and your 26-man roster consists of as many per position as you'd like.

how many people in your league?
12. It's a tough league, several people in the league give fantasy football advice on websites as part of their living.

No, you start 1 qb, 2 rb's, 2 wr's, 1 te, 1 k, 2 dl, d 2 db's & d lb's and your 26-man roster consists of as many per position as you'd like.

ahhh lol. Got it

This thread has been hijacked.

lol sorry, I got confused by the roster deal, lol I thought you were in some sort of crazy new leauge.

For the record, I have no solid input on who to start. I'm having enough time trying to figure out who to start in my league this week. Championships babbbyy!

lol sorry, I got confused by the roster deal, lol I thought you were in some sort of crazy new leauge.

For the record, I have no solid input on who to start. I'm having enough time trying to figure out who to start in my league this week. Championships babbbyy!
yeah, I'll add to your earlier confusion. 5 teams in our league make the playoffs. We then draft an all-new team of players from among the teams in the NFL playoffs...it's just a starting team of the players from the positions listed above. Most cumulative points of your players through the Super Bowl wins our playoffs. Last year, I won the regular season and playoffs (sick brag, huh?). This year I'm 9-6 and in 2nd place (lot of parity in my league) but can't win the regular season. I have a good chance to make the playoffs.

yeah, I'll add to your earlier confusion. 5 teams in our league make the playoffs. We then draft an all-new team of players from among the teams in the NFL playoffs...it's just a starting team of the players from the positions listed above. Most cumulative points of your players through the Super Bowl wins our playoffs. Last year, I won the regular season and playoffs (sick brag, huh?). This year I'm 9-6 and in 2nd place (lot of parity in my league) but can't win the regular season. I have a good chance to make the playoffs.

lol damn man. what site do you guys use?

ESPN. One of the guys in our league is a fantasy football write for ESPN.com. He's not one of the main guys but you can find his stuff. Since he's in the public...I'll even give you his name, Brian Gramling.

ESPN. One of the guys in our league is a fantasy football write for ESPN.com. He's not one of the main guys but you can find his stuff. Since he's in the public...I'll even give you his name, Brian Gramling.

Man, I have a hard enough time playing against idiots and regular fans. I couldnt imagine playing against "pros".

It depends on your scoring system.
If the scoring skews heavily for touchdowns, Tolbert is your best bet.
If the scoring is generous for return yardage, James is an option.
If you have a standard scoring system, play Brinkley or Brown. Brown is the default, if active especially in a ppr league.

It depends on your scoring system.
If the scoring skews heavily for touchdowns, Tolbert is your best bet.
If the scoring is generous for return yardage, James is an option.
If you have a standard scoring system, play Brinkley or Brown. Brown is the default, if active especially in a ppr league.
No return yards...6 pts for touchdowns...ppr league

I say Brown or Brinkley depending on Brown's availability. If Brown is expected in his usual role, then Brown, else Brinkley.

Good luck!!!!