Semi OT Huerter the Hulk | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Semi OT Huerter the Hulk

I’d prefer that to the gmac pushed...pizza, wings & beer...and lets go fishing, off season program.

The combine is going to be interesting. A lot of Syracuse fans believe Battle should be a first round pick. If you compare him to Divencenzo and Huerter I’m not so sure. I think both of those guys fit today’s NBA better than Battle. However I do think Tyus is better than Grayson Allen and Trevon Duval.

They have a good strength and conditioning program? Probably a workout warrior. He's all upper body. His legs are still small.

Not a squat among them.

And yes, that is normal. C'mon OP.

The combine is going to be interesting. A lot of Syracuse fans believe Battle should be a first round pick. If you compare him to Divencenzo and Huerter I’m not so sure. I think both of those guys fit today’s NBA better than Battle. However I do think Tyus is better than Grayson Allen and Trevon Duval.
Really???

Every single one I’ve talked to say he’s not a 1st rounder. Some say he should still go, but not a 1st rounder.

Every.

Single.

One.

Then you must be talking to different SU fans than i am. Everything I’ve seen and read, and the fans I’ve talked to all say he “might sneak in at a late first round spot”, but no one has been saying its a no-brainer.

Eating. Lots of eating. And D1 nutritionists.

Lol... who cares? A college kid putting on muscle?! Oh my!

Or a college kid taking roids?! NO WAY! Unheard of!!!

Cooney
Was it Cooney's fault, though? Shouldn't that be on the strength and conditioning staff? Never understood why he needed to bulk up like that... he wasn't a banger and he didn't play the back line of the zone.

Was it Cooney's fault, though? Shouldn't that be on the strength and conditioning staff? Never understood why he needed to bulk up like that... he wasn't a banger and he didn't play the back line of the zone.

Trevor worked too hard and got too strong. Gerry fished and ate pizza and drank beer all summer.

Can’t win with some of you guys, especially when the criticisms seem pretty exaggerated.

Because of his ability to shoot the 3, Huerter is probably going to get picked before Tyus. His rebounding/assist numbers were also better at MD, so that may help him.

Kid doesn't miss, it's fun to watch him shoot.

If both stay in, don't see how Battle is picked ahead of him.

He gets open, moves without the ball, something I haven't Tyus do at all.

Kid doesn't miss, it's fun to watch him shoot.

If both stay in, don't see how Battle is picked ahead of him.

He gets open, moves without the ball, something I haven't Tyus do at all.

Kid is a Klay Thompson clone Imo.