Semi OT: Kiss Cam | Syracusefan.com

Semi OT: Kiss Cam

OrangeTown

All Conference
Just a curious question - My girlfriend and I happened to be shown on the kiss cam Saturday evening. How many of you have been on it over the course of your years attending games? She was both giddy and paranoid - not only did I surprise her with front row seats (to which she said "I look like crap! I wish you had told me we would be on TV."), but we also got on the kiss cam (to which she said "I look like crap! I wish I had known we'd be on the kiss cam."). :)

My college buddy has done work for TW since well forever and always says he is going to put me on the kiss cam (as he knows where I sit and informed the cameramen about my location). For fear of me pummeling him to death he hasnt followed through yet on his promise.

Just a curious question - My girlfriend and I happened to be shown on the kiss cam Saturday evening. How many of you have been on it over the course of your years attending games? She was both giddy and paranoid - not only did I surprise her with front row seats (to which she said "I look like crap! I wish you had told me we would be on TV."), but we also got on the kiss cam (to which she said "I look like crap! I wish I had known we'd be on the kiss cam."). :)

The real question is what did your wife think about it? :)

Does she know your avatar is of JLH? And pictures of her looking like crap, or it never happened.

I'm always worried about getting put on there when I'm with a lady friend who is not a gf. Awkward...

when improperly selected, default to this...
P1BYN.gif

Best Kiss Cam moment was when Joanie Mahoney started making out with her husband for about an hour during the segment.

Does she know your avatar is of JLH? And pictures of her looking like crap, or it never happened.

Haha, no she doesn't. And I am too attached to too many of my various appendages to even think about posting a picture of her on here. :) But in case she is reading: YOU PUT JLH TO SHAME, BABY!!!!

when improperly selected, default to this...
P1BYN.gif
that's about the greatest thing I've ever seen...bravo!

Look at the faces of those around the dude...classic.

The only "dude's" face you can see is his wife!!

3x. Trust me its because of my wife. We r like the Alec Baldwin of SNL appearances,,.when no one else is around, they come find us.
It must be those seats. This Saturday, bbgre and his wife sat in those seats... and they were on kiss cam, too.

you might be able to watch/download the replay from the OAA feed.

I have only gone to a Dome game ONCE with a partner that I would even remotely be interested in kissing, & that was my EX wife back in '92. I don't think they had the Kiss Cam back then ...

I've been taking my niece to sporting events since she was eight years old (now she's 21). The two of us ended up on a kiss cam last year, my reaction was a mix of being totally creeped out and elated that anyone would have thought I could still bag a 21 year old.

I've often wondered what happens when you happen to be sititng next to a person of the opposite sex whom you have never met before- your tickets just happen to be next to each other. How does the kiss-cam operator know these people would want to kis eachother?

Note that she is still your "girlfriend." If she ever becomes your "wife," you will get used to having her find something wrong with even the most wonderful things you do for her.

my buddy worked for the marketing dept during the '10 season. He had it set up with the guy (forgot his name... the main guy swish for triche etc...) to have me propose during the villanova game. was going to come with free tix and everything.

that was NOT going to happen. my wife would have never forgiven me. or if i did it, i would be saying: my ex gf didnt forgive me.

I have been on the kiss cam with Mrs. Onions. My old man even snapped a photo of the video board to commemorate the occasion for posterity.

I've often wondered what happens when you happen to be sititng next to a person of the opposite sex whom you have never met before- your tickets just happen to be next to each other. How does the kiss-cam operator know these people would want to kis eachother?

Who knows, maybe The Kiss Cam is responsible for thousands of successful relationships around the world...

It could be more effective than internet dating sites.