Semi OT: Profile of Sean Lewis on SI.com | Syracusefan.com

Semi OT: Profile of Sean Lewis on SI.com

If Kansas can afford to cut bait with Les, they should go after Lewis . Would love to have him here if we had to move on from Dino but don't see it happening for the reason Chugg mentions above..

I had no idea he was still so young at 34. Wow he has a bright future.

I would give there a 0.0% chance that if Babers is let go that they then hire his protege.
It depends on if you consider the scheme or the coaches. I think the scheme is fine. Plus Lewis is showing actual program building rn. Not just taking other people’s pieces and winning

It depends on if you consider the scheme or the coaches. I think the scheme is fine. Plus Lewis is showing actual program building rn. Not just taking other people’s pieces and winning
Everything football wise is irrelevant in this scenario. Wildhack wouldn't do it and I can't imagine Lewis would either.

Everything football wise is irrelevant in this scenario. Wildhack wouldn't do it and I can't imagine Lewis would either.
Why wouldn’t he? If Sean Lewis has 3 bowl games by the time dinos contract runs out it is gross negligence to not even do due diligence when it comes to Wildhack. And Lewis would just turn up the oppurtunity to come to a P5 school as a HC with players that were already recruited to run pretty much the same system. I think you are putting to much on the mentor thing.

You must not think Hop is never coming back. That is a mentor mentee relationship

Why wouldn’t he? If Sean Lewis has 3 bowl games by the time dinos contract runs out it is gross negligence to not even do due diligence when it comes to Wildhack. And Lewis would just turn up the oppurtunity to come to a P5 school as a HC with players that were already recruited to run pretty much the same system. I think you are putting to much on the mentor thing.

You must not think Hop is never coming back. That is a mentor mentee relationship
False. If you are comparing a Hop scenario after JB retires and a Lewis scenario after Dino got fired and think those 2 things are remotely similar then I don't know what to tell you.

If Sean does what I think he will this year and next that won't be an obstacle for a major school to overcome

He is a good coach

Not sure he'd win here as the man, but at a school like Michigan he could do big things

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom