Senior Day | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Senior Day

Wilson is one of four non-seniors who has confirmed he will not be back next season.

Tight end Trey Dunkelberger and defensive tackle Anthony Giudice intend to transfer while redshirt junior offensive lineman Jon Burton will not return for his fifth season.

Babers said on Monday that final decisions regarding redshirt juniors will be made after the season. There are five others on roster: corernback Corey Winfield, offensive tackle Jamar McGloster, safety Chauncey Scissum, inside receiver Sean Avant and lineabcker Alryk Perry.

I think it is likely that the quality of team and fan base made the two situations feel different
No, it definitely used to be done differently. At least this year it was timed better. The last couple of years Mr. Non-excitement was way ahead of shafer as he moved down the line.

Seemed like they used to do it closer to game time.

I recall McNabb coming out to that raucous ovation, and the team either coming out shortly thereafter, or already being on the field.
That was vs Miami right? Loudest I have ever heard the Dome. Next closest was KO return against Florida.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom