Serious Question on Ennis' NBA prospects | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Serious Question on Ennis' NBA prospects

I tired of hearing that Chad Ford said this or that. Chad Ford does not pay or draft these players, but Chad sure does look to generate hits from Syracuse fans.

I think they project him to be an excellent shooter even though he isn't yet. You look at his form and you see that potential, yet you can also see flaws (he short arms it sometimes, doesn't set his feet sometimes). Bottom line if he turns out to be a lights out shooter he can play at the next level. If not, he will really struggle.
Who on this staff could teach him then?

This teams fundamentals this year did not improve,if anything thing they regressed.

Slow and not a good shooter but a good distributor

In what world is Rondo slow? He's a fantastic athlete and a lock-down defender. Ennis will never be either of those things, and he'll likely never be the passer or finisher that Rondo is either.

Your a 6 foot nothing point guard who can't shoot-NBA...I don't think so. Imagine him going up against MCW??? Grant? Is he as good as Donte Green??? No way. Where is Donte now? I feel so bad for these kids that get sold a bunch of crap by agents, friends, etc...when they clearly could take another year or 2 working on their craft and school before going pro. The list of kids that have left too early and ended back in the street is way too long and I don't want to see 2 more syracuse players added to that list by some nucklehead agent looking to make a buck. What's the average career length in the NBA anyways? 5 years if that? So what's the difference if you come out at 19 or 22 with a college degree?? Answer me that riddle...

Enough with the people saying Ennis is small! Sure he's no MCW but neither is almost any other point in the NBA. He is the average height of an NBA pg. Now if you want to question his athleticism etc, have at it.

Enough with the people saying Ennis is small! Sure he's no MCW but neither is almost any other point in the NBA. He is the average height of an NBA pg. Now if you want to question his athleticism etc, have at it.

Let's see what his pre-draft combine measurements are before saying that with any certainty. Like many schools, SU has a history of inflating players' heights.

In what world is Rondo slow? He's a fantastic athlete and a lock-down defender. Ennis will never be either of those things, and he'll likely never be the passer or finisher that Rondo is either.
Rondo is pretty slow...if compared to say...a cheetah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom