Seth Davis on the Battle for Atlantis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis on the Battle for Atlantis

docsu said:
Pretty impressed that people can read that write up and come away with the conclusion that Seth Davis it's an a$$hole.

It's Seth's opinion. He isn't paid to make the board happy.

I've seen posts that say Seth really likes the program. It sure doesn't seem that way. He usually goes out of his way to zing SU.

I've seen posts that say Seth really likes the program. It sure doesn't seem that way. He usually goes out of his way to zing SU.

You may be confusing Seth Davis for Seth Greenburg

Pretty impressed that people can read that write up and come away with the conclusion that Seth Davis it's an a$$hole.
I don't think this article shows Davis to be an ass. He may be, but that's another topic.

What it shows is his stubbornness--an inability to adjust his opinions based upon empirical data. (Or, in other words, read my signature.)

It's Seth's opinion. He isn't paid to make the board happy.

Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one and nobody wants to hear it!

I don't think this article shows Davis to be an ass. He may be, but that's another topic.

What it shows is his stubbornness--an inability to adjust his opinions based upon empirical data. (Or, in other words, read my signature.)

Or, people are seeing the same data you are seeing with regards to Seth but drawing an a$$hole conclusion!

Ollie: We’ve played three games in 36 hours.

I guess he went to the Calhoun school of complaining. every team in the tournament played 3 games in 3 days, really dude.

If he wanted to accurately complain he'd mention that Syracuse got the easiest opening opponent along with a much better turnaround time. Cuse's game was over between 4:30-5:00 Wednesday, while storz played until almost midnight. The cuse/storz game was 3:30 Thursday. I remember seeing the schedule and thanking whoever slipped the tourney scheduler a hundo.