Seth Davis tweet | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis tweet

In all FAIRness his second one was a real light foul. Questionable.
I think he only has 2 right? And JB is going to save his physicalness in the second half of a game like this.

San Diego is slashing to the hoop. Not a good game for Coleman.

Barely saw the court in the second half.

Seth Davis ------> college basketball assessment FAIL

DC2 played only 9 minutes. Jimmy is going to give him the yo-yo treatment pulling him every time he makes a defensive positioning error. He was out of position a bunch of times and got yanked. I do think he will improve quickly as he gets experience. We will really need his rebounding ability.

not sure if this is the same thing as "best player" he saw, but mcw has the most and best nba potential.

@SethDavisHoops: Been in my man-cave bunker all weekend. Best teams I saw: 1. Syracuse 2. Baylor 3. UConn. Huge Hoop Thoughts coming tomorrow...

? A bunch of SU practices or other teams as well?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I don't think anyone had a better win than SU. Vs. a top-20 team 3000 miles away in their home city and to win handily.

@SethDavisHoops: Been in my man-cave bunker all weekend. Best teams I saw: 1. Syracuse 2. Baylor 3. UConn. Huge Hoop Thoughts coming tomorrow...
By Seth Handy

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

He hates us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom