Seton Hall students try to storm the court | Syracusefan.com

Seton Hall students try to storm the court

valiant effort

I guess no one told them what time is was, and that Georgetown still sucks

When you are in an arena that hold 18k+ and you want to storm the court,
you should try to out number the security guards.
"we're streaking..."

That's what sucks about playing in an nba arena! If that was at a local college facility they would have let them rush the court

Wow. They didn't try very hard. Not that you should be storming the court for beating #8 or for staying at #8 in the conference. But, what do I know, I'm "old school". The only times we rushed the field/court in "my day" was in '87 for the PSU and WVU football games. I don't recall anyone storming the court for any hoops games '87-'91.

No match for the 8 volunteer ushers they pulled in off the street before the game.

They clearly didn't want to get onto the court as bad as Jordan Theodore wants to make an NCAA tournament.

Hey now, I bet they were making minimum wage!
Actually, now that I think about it they may be ex-Longshoremen or members of the Soprano crew.

Actually, now that I think about it they may be ex-Longshoremen or members of the Soprano crew.

One thing is for sure. None of those "would be court stormers" should be pushing for a football team.

They reminded me of my fifth graders when I have to yell loud to get them to stop doing something and they get scared and immediately stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom