Class of 2022 - SF Amarri Tice (NY) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Amarri Tice (NY)

Lydon doing some crootin for us

Screenshot_20210602-215552_Instagram.jpg

Works out with Lydon and knows Elijah. City rocks/South Kent/Cuse connections...decent start

Lydon with tatoos is really nerdy

Like a chicken with lipstick

One two three attack!

Nice range, follow through / form, but looks like a SLOW release.

Yeah very slow progression from setting his feet to release. He reminds me of Elijah in how he moves and in how he is consistent with his footwork on his jumper- gotta speed that up though.

Yeah very slow progression from setting his feet to release. He reminds me of Elijah in how he moves and in how he is consistent with his footwork on his jumper- gotta speed that up though.
Reps. It sure looks like he is putting in the work. If he does prep a year, then his shot will be much quicker by the time he hits college. If he reclasses back to 2021, I would guess he would be taking a thousand shots per day to be prepared for day 1.

Reps. It sure looks like he is putting in the work. If he does prep a year, then his shot will be much quicker by the time he hits college. If he reclasses back to 2021, I would guess he would be taking a thousand shots per day to be prepared for day 1.

Absolutely. CJ I thought always had a pretty slow release too so it's not as if that is a deal breaker given his size

Definitely a kid to watch out for

I really want this kid... he plays with a physicality and an edge we seem to be lacking on this years squad. We could really benefit from having a kid like this who plays with a chip on his shoulder.

I have a feeling we end up with 3 forwards for the 2022 class, with the Cuse connections already there, I hope it’s him.

I really want this kid... he plays with a physicality and an edge we seem to be lacking on this years squad. We could really benefit from having a kid like this who plays with a chip on his shoulder.

I have a feeling we end up with 3 forwards for the 2022 class, with the Cuse connections already there, I hope it’s him.

nah not to rain on your parade but he's not good enough for Syracuse. He's a mid major type talent which there's nothing wrong with that

nah not to rain on your parade but he's not good enough for Syracuse. He's a mid major type talent which there's nothing wrong with that
I respectfully disagree, there is a reason Syracuse is interested in him and it’s not he can succeed at a mid major level, but rather potentiallly good enough to play here. At the moment he has mostly mid major offers, but I believe that will change with another year of prep school to trend upward like he has been doing.

The factor I didn’t really play into this is that he’s transitioned to a PG and not sure if that’s still a fit or not, but I think it’s still open that we make an offer to him...anyway I feel like we get a 5 man class this go around and my feeling is that Amarri is going to continue his trajectory onto the national scale and be an option for a high major program, maybe being Cuse.

Elijah’s vouched for him as well.

I want this kid. The Hudson river spews Orange talent

This is a shortsighted view in my humble opinion. We don’t want to recruit only kids are going to play for two years or less. Guys tend to improve a ton at Syracuse particularly 4 year players. think Kris Joseph.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom