Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our only commit is actually our number 13 scholarship for next year. He is taking OB’s scholarship. We are full with Newton. If Hughes graduates and leaves it will open up a second scholarship. A third could be a transfer or maybe Buddy’s scholarship. Marek might also decide to move on. I’m sure the coaching staff has a handle on the situation.
Agreed. The coaches know who is coming back, and who is moving on, or who will be encouraged to move on, due to lack of PT.
I think Hughes and Washington are the most likely to be leaving.

Agreed. The coaches know who is coming back, and who is moving on, or who will be encouraged to move on, due to lack of PT.
I think Hughes and Washington are the most likely to be leaving.
Eli will have his degree after this year. If he gets even a 2nd round grade he needs to go. He’s a year older as it is

Eli will have his degree after this year. If he gets even a 2nd round grade he needs to go. He’s a year older as it is
Hmm. I was getting excited about the continuity of having everyone back next year (2020-2021) with more experience. I thought next year’s team would have a chance to be a lot better and a really good top 25 team all season. I don’t want Eli to leave because he’d be one of our two best players, and Andre Jackson will just make us that much better. We need to luck out and have some kids stay.

I member when people had Marek leaving two years ago...
If there's only one thing I'm certain of, it's the roster will always move and change year after year. Heck, I wouldn't even put Buddy staying four years at 100%.

Andre
From what has been posted here by our insiders...and the scarcity of the "insiders" from the boneyard thread on AJ...sounds like he is as close as it gets to being a verbal right now...with some reason to believe that there could be a silent verbal in place.

I know nothing...just guessing here.

Great...now I am sure over at TBY they think they are getting him again. The damn grind.
"In the article he says that Syracuse sends more wings to NBA than any school talking to him besides UCLA. Can someone from our staff educate him on how wrong this is lol"

Yes I'm sure Coach Hurley is real thirsty to right this grievous wrong considering how many of those Uconn wings he had a personal hand in sending to the NBA.

"In the article he says that Syracuse sends more wings to NBA than any school talking to him besides UCLA. Can someone from our staff educate him on how wrong this is lol"

Yes I'm sure Coach Hurley is real thirsty to right this grievous wrong considering how many of those Uconn wings he had a personal hand in sending to the NBA.

I mean Hurley can definitely take credit for Hamilton and Butler right???...oh and Andre is 100% right

Hmm. I was getting excited about the continuity of having everyone back next year (2020-2021) with more experience. I thought next year’s team would have a chance to be a lot better and a really good top 25 team all season. I don’t want Eli to leave because he’d be one of our two best players, and Andre Jackson will just make us that much better. We need to luck out and have some kids stay.

This whole “needs to leave” thing is tiring.

Good thing Andy Rautins and Arinze Onuaku didn’t “need to leave” because they were older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom