Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this kid twice and he is an athletic freak. OUr problem will be keeping him as he is going to draw interest.

Wow, getting 1 offer from Cuse is really impressive, but getting 2 from Cuse is cray cray. JB must really like this kid.

I am guessing the other offer is from UMass and not from the Orange. (It is his second offer overall)

Last edited:
Andre Jackson hasn't gotten a lot of press on here, but this is a 2020 kid that Syracuse needs and have already offered. Here is a throwaway quote from Jim Hart/Albany City Rocks that seems to come out of nowhere but very encouraging. The Rocks have been good to Syracuse but not 100% Orange. Hopefully this kid understands how important he would be to the program.

Torrence, who is a high school sophomore, will play in the City Rocks' 17U team this summer. So will Andre Jackson, a 2020 prospect Hart said was "born and raised in his DNA to play at Syracuse." (The Orange has offered.) Jackson is a long, athletic 6-7 wing from Albany Academy who "can pass, handle and is great in the open court."
Updates on CNY basketball prospects Bertram, Torrence, Adams-Woods

Really GOOD - got to love our recruiting strategy and the hustle, JB and our 3 guys are everywhere , more than the so called twitter experts know
What is our recruiting strategy? It's strange for you to say we are everywhere when this kid is from the exact geographical area as the school. Is that the strategy your referring to? Recruit within 2 hours of the school. If so I would like to expand the strategy a bit. Just trying to understand what you are saying.

I can’t remember a time where I’ve wanted a player to SU so badly. This kid is going to be great.
Do u hear anything on who his schools are? How are we with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom