Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exclusively. I remember quite a few Bill Raftery, “And the Cuse...man to man!” calls to start the games.

1996 was the beginning of almost all zone, as I recall. We were kinda slow at guard(but tall) and lacked depth, and it was a good fit for that team, which surprisingly went all the way to the finals.

2010 was the beginning of 100% zone no matter what, and recruiting for the zone being more important than offensive fit, IMO.
OK well I should Admit by 1990 I was eight years old so I might have been not quite up to do what they was doing exclusively but I know they’re playing a lot of zone then But yeah I could be off so I apologize

Running is a mindset. You can run off steals or even after giving up a basket. We don't run and JB uses rebounding as the excuse. The real reason we don't run, imo, is because it is harder to set up the zone if guys are in transition and our entire gameplan revolves around the zone.
We certainly have the athletes to run. We're also not very good at it, and that's being kind. Our guys don't spread out and fill lanes well. Usually it's one guy goes down the lane to the hoop regardless of the numbers advantage (2 on 1, 3 on 1...). It doesn't take a lot of practice time to be halfway decent either. All the way up through high school, we always ran 5 minutes of drills on it at the beginning of every practice - that's all it takes really.
how long have you been watching?

Having a guy like Dre running the floor on breaks, driving the lane in the half court, and catching oops in The Dome is going to be lots of fun to watch...

Couple of those looks like an 8 foot rim. Dang, he has springs!

Having a guy like Dre running the floor on breaks, driving the lane in the half court, and catching oops in The Dome is going to be lots of fun to watch...
The accompanying music, so subtle and understated thereby accentuating the artistry of Mr. Jackson. Is it just me or can everyone see how this musical selection draws directly from Beethoven’s Pastoral Symphony #6?

And yes, despite the generational chasm, I want him Orange. So roll over Beethoven (Thank you Chuck Berry).

Hope for best prepared for worst. Recruits should be shown around by cheerleaders not players

Dre should commit over labor day weekend like after we beat Liberty by 5 TDs would be perfect
I have a feeling that he will do it during school like a lot of kids. Hopefully the first week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom