Class of 2024 - SF Caleb Williams (DC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SF Caleb Williams (DC) Offered

Has already taken official visits to Nova, Indiana and Michigan. Also offered by Miami, Providence, Georgetown, Notre Dame and Penn State:

CJ Fair anyone? A little side tilted lefty jumpshot that looks pretty clean. Looks like a solid athlete and not dreadfully skinny:)

Sidwell? Hopefully he transfers to face consistently better competition. Oak Hill? WCAC school? IMG?

I played against Sidwell Friends on the Westtown Friends team from the Philly area. They were good but fortunately didn't have anyone like Caleb Williams on the team. I knew the headmaster at Sidwell but that was awhile ago. Lots of kids who's parents are in high government jobs go there, I think including Chelsea Clinton. A competitive academic environment, Caleb is no doubt a good student as well as a terrific basketball player.

Wonder if our offer is commitable? thinking Bethea is our biggest priority. Thinking with transfer portal, that we’re less likely to be bringing in a lot of 4 or 5 player classes.

Donnie making the Orange pitch...
Screenshot_20230608-110542_Instagram.jpg

And yes we are Donnie! LGO!

Wonder if our offer is commitable? thinking Bethea is our biggest priority. Thinking with transfer portal, that we’re less likely to be bringing in a lot of 4 or 5 player classes.
Portal both giveth and taketh. Imagine the '24 class is likely 4 given the '23 class was 1 project.

I'm fine with this. Bethea is the only 2024 recruit left who I really want. Betha, Freeman and Moore is perfect - and then I'd rather hit the portal instead of recruiting more freshmen.
Same, watched a lot of Williams because I’ve tuned in for a decent amount of Freeman’s games and they’re on the same aau team. Didn’t come away very impressed with Williams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom