Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass. 3 star unranked.
Hes top 125 across the board and as high as 87. 4 star recruit and is being heavily recruited by Arkansas, Florida State, Southern California, Rutgers, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Creighton, Iowa Sate and many others. Yea he definitely stinks and it should be a hard pass. Thank God your not building our roster each year.

You might be the dumbest person on the planet
That is not a very nice thing to type. And if he is the dumbest ... ?

Did you know you could be like some of us just not follow him?

Did you watch him play at all? Even highlights? Or are you just a star chaser?

Just go read his Twitter feed. There's talk of him as a SG all over the place.

I’m just going to come out and say it:

I enjoy CR’s posts and I think most of you guys do too
giphy.gif

I’m just going to come out and say it:

I enjoy CR’s posts and I think most of you guys do too
Hard disagree. It's the stuff like this that makes the board more adversarial and harder to read, and it's not even clever or funny. Nothing more annoying than a few new pages on a recruit and then realizing it's the obvious troll and then 15 posts calling out the obvious troll.

Hard disagree. It's the stuff like this that makes the board more adversarial and harder to read, and it's not even clever or funny. Nothing more annoying than a few new pages on a recruit and then realizing it's the obvious troll and then 15 posts calling out the obvious troll.

I am more acceptable of the nuttiness' then most but I have to agree, every thread he's involved in becomes the same thing and he has made the Yankees thread unreadable. I know most of the mods personally as well and this is certainly no slight on them but I have no idea why this has been allowed to continue for a year + now.

The troll would stop being a troll if people stopped reacting. Eventually you have to stop getting mad at your little brother for instigating and start getting mad at yourself for getting upset. Lol

And, personally, I’d rather read CR’s posts and the ensuing responses than the same played out arguments over and over again between the same posters saying the same things they’ve said hundreds of times since November.

The troll would stop being a troll if people stopped reacting. Eventually you have to stop getting mad at your little brother for instigating and start getting mad at yourself for getting upset. Lol

And, personally, I’d rather read CR’s posts and the ensuing responses than the same played out arguments over and over again between the same posters saying the same things they’ve said hundreds of times since November.
I feel attacked.

I've been attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online