Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So even though Dior is an East coast kid; he’s been out west for over a year. We’ve offered a lot of west coast kids who are also 2022. Very interesting coincidence
Hop is also out West. Another coincidence?

So even though Dior is an East coast kid; he’s been out west for over a year. We’ve offered a lot of west coast kids who are also 2022. Very interesting coincidence

Might as well make Dior our lead recruiting for the 2022 class ha.

We have to move out West because Hurley is getting everyone on the East coast!!!!!

Florida State, Oregon, Seton Hall, Syracuse, and USC are all aware of that upside as Bunch says those programs are the five recruiting him the hardest.

Syracuse: "I talk to Jim Boeheim and Allen Griffin. I love their program. They talk about how I can come in and be a problem with Benny Williams. They give me a lot of stuff to think about when it comes to their school."

Florida State, Oregon, Seton Hall, Syracuse, and USC are all aware of that upside as Bunch says those programs are the five recruiting him the hardest.

Syracuse: "I talk to Jim Boeheim and Allen Griffin. I love their program. They talk about how I can come in and be a problem with Benny Williams. They give me a lot of stuff to think about when it comes to their school."
Team Griffin?

Recruiting is funny...according to Bossi, cuse is after Bunch hard still yet his recruitment has been so quiet.

"Why his stock is rising: Running with Team Griffin EYBL this summer, Bunch has been one of the more consistent shooters I have watched during the spring. A smooth wing prospect with terrific positional size, Bunch's jumper off the catch has been nothing else but feathery and efficient. His ability to nail the three is a translatable skillset which is why he will be in the conversation for a rankings jump.

Recruitment: Florida State, Oregon, Seton Hall, Syracuse, and USC have been recruiting Bunch the hardest."

Recruiting is funny...according to Bossi, cuse is after Bunch hard still yet his recruitment has been so quiet.

"Why his stock is rising: Running with Team Griffin EYBL this summer, Bunch has been one of the more consistent shooters I have watched during the spring. A smooth wing prospect with terrific positional size, Bunch's jumper off the catch has been nothing else but feathery and efficient. His ability to nail the three is a translatable skillset which is why he will be in the conversation for a rankings jump.

Recruitment: Florida State, Oregon, Seton Hall, Syracuse, and USC have been recruiting Bunch the hardest."
We've been recruiting him hard from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors