Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the concerns of LSU for Westry- I still think that Taylor/Filip/JJ/Copeland with Lands could be a really nice class. Obviously it sucks given how good Westry is but the above would be damn good too.

Minus the fact Andy had no interest attacking the rim like Justin.

Yeah - Justin has as many dunks in that one highlight, as Andy did in his entire Syracuse career. ;)

(which I believe is still one more than a dead man. Or Buddy. :p )

Yepppppp. Said it last night this was all cuse and chance should be next. I’ve loved this kid from day 1 and JB put the effort in. It matters. Should be a fun weekend.

ps- the development of buddy Boeheim as a player was probably one of the most important factors. He recruited the heck outta him. Thank buddy

Yepppppp. Said it last night this was all cuse and chance should be next. I’ve loved this kid from day 1 and JB put the effort in. It matters. Should be a fun weekend.

ps- the development of buddy Boeheim as a player was probably one of the most important factors. He recruited the heck outta him. Thank buddy
Didn't Slater say something earlier about Chance and his next visit being the favorite? Or something to that nature? Been gone for a couple days. Trying to catch up lol

No. he didn't even want to visit Indy. His mom made him. Plus, flip was going to be there and he wanted to see him. Highly doubtful that it will be Indy.

got it...Unc then?

No. he didn't even want to visit Indy. His mom made him. Plus, flip was going to be there and he wanted to see him. Highly doubtful that it will be Indy.
I really hope Justin was selling Flip on playing together at SU, while in Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom