Class of 2022 SF Justin Taylor (VA) Offered

Cusesky8214

Hall of Fame
Big boys going to be sniffing around now. Your going to see UK/Calipari change his recruiting tactics up a bit too after the season they are having with athletes and not skilled players/shooters. I don't recall what exactly he said but it was along those lines. This is the type of player everyone will want. I think this recruitment is just getting started unfortunately.

Orangezoo

Living Legend
My prediction is that BHH will move to 2021.

begging hey arnold GIF

Benny and BHH would be incredible.

SUOrangeSU

Starter
Isnt he setting his commit date soon or am I thinking of another player? Maybe it’s Riley

Scott11

Scout Team

Admittedly I often roll my eyes when bloggers rave about what a great human being some kid they have never met is. But if this helps in this instance I’ll have to change my tune.

Interesting note: Benny Williams follows Mrs. Taylor.

Scott11

Scout Team
More re Benny Williams and Taylor:

While Williams is signed, he is also looking to help Syracuse land some more talent to add to the roster. One player he has been in contact with is a priority target for the Orange.

"Definitely Justin Taylor," Williams said. "I've reached out to him a couple times about Syracuse for 2022 class. He's definitely been receptive. Me and him have a great relationship on and off the court."

Does that mean Benny views himself as at least a 2 year player?

SUOrangeSU

Starter

While Williams is signed, he is also looking to help Syracuse land some more talent to add to the roster. One player he has been in contact with is a priority target for the Orange.

"Definitely Justin Taylor," Williams said. "I've reached out to him a couple times about Syracuse for 2022 class. He's definitely been receptive. Me and him have a great relationship on and off the court."

the plan has always been Benny being a 2 year player...I know they sold him on that "scenario"

Sherman20

2018 Iggy Leading Scorer Winner

I don’t know but I love that this kid is trying to help us on the recruiting front.

asj410

Starter
the plan has always been Benny being a 2 year player...I know they sold him on that "scenario"
With how much he's been blowing up, I certainly hope that holds! :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom