Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot express how happy I am.

Get Jarace next, because Effff it JB’s going rogue
1D251878-CC38-407D-B670-2456DF6CA744.gif

Everyone here is expecting JB will play him. I'm expecting to hear that he is not ready.

Everyone here is expecting JB will play him. I'm expecting to hear that he is not ready.
Serious question. How long have you been following the Orange? You have a short, uninformed perspective.

This one is much more impressive than the first one I saw. Serious potential.
Kadary who?

I like it better too... Until this one, I was kind of wondering what the evaluators were seeing to rank him so highly.

He is a very good shooter and this video showed a lot more of what else he can do.

His shooting stroke just seems... effortless, even well past the three point line.

It feels like our recruiting focus has moved from long athletes made for our zone who might be decent ball players to guys who really play basketball well (re: shoot well) and will have to make the zone work.

Swider, Lands, Buddy, Girard all have shooting as their primary strength. Meanwhile, guys who aren't such shooters are heading elsewhere.

Word is also getting out to these kids that with the portal do not wait and drag your feet. Get your spot and then figure it out from there.

that actually makes a lot of sense. Would also expect lots of going back on verbals for the same reason. For us and others

This one is much more impressive than the first one I saw. Serious potential.
Kadary who?

I like it better too... Until this one, I was kind of wondering what the evaluators were seeing to rank him so highly.

He is a very good shooter and this video showed a lot more of what else he can do.

His shooting stroke just seems... effortless, even well past the three point line.

It feels like our recruiting focus has moved from long athletes made for our zone who might be decent ball players to guys who really play basketball well (re: shoot well) and will have to make the zone work.

Swider, Lands, Buddy, Girard all have shooting as their primary strength. Meanwhile, guys who aren't such shooters are heading elsewhere.
Agree, that second one was better. Can I be the old guy in the room (take some heat off JB for a minute)? I hate how they cut together highlight clips now. I love watching the whole floor, seeing how kids handle, pass, how quickly they make decisions. Now it's just finish after finish or shot after shot. Also, these teams are sooooo slow to react defensively. I think that really makes it tough to evaluate a kid b/c the team defense is A) super basic with rarely a secondary slide that I can see and B) Sloooowwww.

OK, back from old guy land -- kid seems to be a stud. Love the length. I'm fired up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom