Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ezgif-7-4ed742e4a1ee.gif

Is this kid connected to Copeland in any way? Are there other dominoes to fall?

Here's some more advice for you, newb. If you're going to attempt to talk smack, don't be such a pu**y and at least have the balls to quote the he post you're responding to.
You’re a very angry man.
Don’t let this conversation ruin your night.

Is this kid connected to Copeland in any way? Are there other dominoes to fall?
doesn’t seem like it. Copeland is a Philly kid and Lands is a West coast kid with a stop in Indiana

You’re a very angry man.
Don’t let this conversation ruin your night.
Not angry at all, just having fun at your expense.

Which, as we established earlier, is probably going over your head because your sense of humor is distinctly lacking.

All good!

So Copeland, Lands, Taylor and Maliq Brown? I still think we’d be in the picture for Westry but I don’t think Lands/Taylor/Westry would all come all here - we could only take 2

So Copeland, Lands, Taylor and Maliq Brown? I still think we’d be in the picture for Westry but I don’t think Lands/Taylor/Westry would all come all here - we could only take 2

Can Brown play center?

You forgot Clingan.

(Yeah, I’m not holding my breath on that one either, but - it could happen!)

I'll say. Nothing as of three hours ago. Now, they aren't answering their phones. But I will give them a pass on this one. One more thing, I can't remember the last time I didn't know something before it was public. I still haven't heard anything. But if it is going to be great news, that is fine by me.
Kudos to you sir for taking some deserved ball busting like a champ.

I think it would come down to Copeland or Westry. Westry is a combo guard now and long term projects as a point guard. Taylor is the plan for post Buddy.
Copeland is a natural PG though, Westry is definitely more of a combo. BUT, if the staff thinks Lands and/or Westry can handle the point then we absolutely can take both with Taylor. And if Copeland was willing to come off the bench ?!!! Sheesh

I'll say. Nothing as of three hours ago. Now, they aren't answering their phones. But I will give them a pass on this one. One more thing, I can't remember the last time I didn't know something before it was public. I still haven't heard anything. But if it is going to be great news, that is fine by me.
We will take it of course (and love it), but the out of left field aspect is...different. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom