Class of 2017 - SF Kimani Lawrence (MA) to Arizona State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Kimani Lawrence (MA) to Arizona State

Could the Orange Madness visit have been an attempt to get him to put off his commitment for a bit until they heard from Brisset or Walker? Maybe they told him that if Brisset or Walker went elsewhere, he was next on their list? It's all moot anyway since he's decided to commit to ASU. But still I hope Brisset/Walker make their decision before Lawrence signs. If we come up empty, maybe we can make one last run at him?

Last edited:
Could the Orange Madness visit have been an attempt to get him to put off his commitment for a bit until they heard from Brisset or Walker? Maybe they told him that if Brisset or Walker went elsewhere, he was next on their list? It's all moot anyway since he's decided to commit to ASU. But still I hope Brisset/Walker make their decision before Lawrence signs. If we come up empty, maybe we can make one last run at him?
I think he just came with jimmy boeheim as they go to the same prep school. Just an opportunity to see Syracuse.