Class of 2025 - SF London Jemison (CT) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF London Jemison (CT) Offered

Here is a write-up on London from July 24th...

"London Jemison (#64 in 2025)
2025 | 6’8” Wing | St. Thomas More (CT) & Expressions Elite (EYBL)

Jemison made the decision back in May to enter the 2025 class and attend St. Thomas More (CT) next season. He produced a whirlwind of flashes during his time at Peach Jam and he entered our rankings at #64. The Connecticut native holds offers from the likes of Virginia, Temple, George Mason, UMass and more. A high-upside prospect to keep an eye on in the Northeast.

Jemison possesses advanced physical tools with his blend of size, length & fluid athleticism. Rangy slasher who can exploit slower defenders off the bounce, plus he’s shown intriguing glimpses of shooting & floorspacing upside. A bouncy rim finisher with a springy first jump & the length to avoid defenders in traffic. Has also shown flashes of some grab & go ability when pushing the ball after securing rebounds. Switchable defender who moves his feet quite well laterally for a 6’8” prospect, plus he has the length to generate deflections. The blend of size, length, athleticism and growing skill have high-major programs attracted to Jemison’s upside."

In addition to the Cuse offer he just got... he also recently got offers from Nova 9/19, Xavier 8/24, Providence 8/2 in addition to the previous offers listed in the write-up.

Holds around 15 offers. Moved from 2024 to 2025 in the spring, at St. Thomas More. Expressions in EYBL, same program as Nigel James, who went on an OV in mid-September. Nigel told me a few minutes ago that he's good friends with London!

jameson175_375x375_crop_center.png

What is the insider opinion on Red's chances with this kid? Would he reclassify to 2024 if space opens up?
I don't see him reclassifying to 2024, since he already moved from 2024 to 2025...I think SU looks good here. I'll be curious to see if Kansas offers...been showing interest. That his first OV is to 'Cuse is an encouraging sign, but he's blowing up, STM is nationally ranked, and more big offers could come in. Still a way to go in his recruitment, I assume!

With th [portal you never have any idea who stays and who goes. We will be a junior laden team if everybody or almost everybody stays with virtually no sophomore class. Our 1 freshman is being red shirted. I would be shocked if Judah stays in college for year three and I am sure at least one big will leave, maybe two. Who knows if Benny wants a fourth year here. I would take this talented player if he does not mind earning minutes and sharing them. Red is very happy to play 9, 10 or 11 players so if he is as good as advertised, he should get some minutes. If we need anyone else, we can portal it in probably.

Good player, but we have two impact 2024s coming, and we'll be better served by transfers instead of a third freshman. I'd rather space it out.
I don't think he's going to be a 2024. He already moved from 2024 to 2025 earlier this year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom