Class of 2020 - SF Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe (ON) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe (ON)

Would love for us to get in his recruiting. Super underrated

think this might be a kid who waits until spring and sees what other offers pop up from teams pursuing "plan b" recruits

Would be great in the zone, but at this point we’ve dug ourselves such a hole at the 5 that we cannot afford to take a non-center.

we need to let loose an assistant and hire someone who can recruit. Grif has saved us a number of times, I will say.

Would be great in the zone, but at this point we’ve dug ourselves such a hole at the 5 that we cannot afford to take a non-center.

we need to let loose an assistant and hire someone who can recruit. Grif has saved us a number of times, I will say.
Odds are high elijah goes pro. We will need a wing who can create, if staff thinks this is the right kid for that we need to take him if we can. Agree big need at the five. Staff will find room for the right kid, if we can actually successfully recruit a talented big. Please no more sacks of skin and bones at the five spot.

He was down to the Hall, Gtown, and Ok.St.. and he chose the Pokes...
I like him more now! But on serious note I bet that kid is gonna enjoy his one season of Cade Cunningham

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom