Class of 2021 - SF Mustapha Amzil (PA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Mustapha Amzil (PA)

would make a terrific bookend forward with benny
(as will woody . . . first world problem)
Wow. After watching this video, what is this guy? A combination of everyone?
Sprinkle: Marek's intangibles
Sprinkle: Josh Pace's floater
Sprinkle: Tyler the Creator Ennis' Creations
Sprinkle: CJ Fair's headband
giphy.gif

Wow. After watching this video, what is this guy? A combination of everyone?
Sprinkle: Marek's intangibles
Sprinkle: Josh Pace's floater
Sprinkle: Tyler the Creator Ennis' Creations
Sprinkle: CJ Fair's headband
giphy.gif
And, he’s not a string bean and his jumper looks good to go. He isn’t a high flying player, but he looks like a player.

And, he’s not a string bean and his jumper looks good to go. He isn’t a high flying player, but he looks like a player.
His craftiness is off the charts.
- Rothstein
Seriously. Very tricky baller. (From the clip above) the kind of player you want on the floor in the end of big games.

Think we are ok at the 3, if the kid was a screaming take then you go after him but, while he looks solid fundamentally, he lacks ACC level athleticism. Think your better off rolling the scholarship into '22 and going after some of the high level talent that we are in the mix with.

Think we are ok at the 3, if the kid was a screaming take then you go after him but, while he looks solid fundamentally, he lacks ACC level athleticism. Think your better off rolling the scholarship into '22 and going after some of the high level talent that we are in the mix with.
Dude is quick. We have players like Marek, JII, and Buddy playing in ACC and you question his athleticism?

Dude is quick. We have players like Marek, JII, and Buddy playing in ACC and you question his athleticism?

Given what we have, what we need, and who were are involved with in 2022, yes I do. Not saying he isn't going to be a nice player for someone but we need to maximize our scholarships and momentum for 2022. We are in on some very nice high level players right now. Thats the priority.

Sounds about right for Zags.
C'mon...a bit harsh on Zag. He's just another source of info. Believe what you want from various sources. IMO, he does not just spit out everyone else's rehashed recruiting opinions. He doesn't just follow the herd.
Admittedly, he does cover some of those other national programs a bit. However, he does a nice job with NY area sports. I like him as another source of recruiting info..

Back to Mr. Amzil, our interest may not be all that serious at this early stage.

C'mon...a bit harsh on Zag. He's just another source of info. Believe what you want from various sources. IMO, he does not just spit out everyone else's rehashed recruiting opinions. He doesn't just follow the herd.
Admittedly, he does cover some of those other national programs a bit. However, he does a nice job with NY area sports. I like him as another source of recruiting info..

Back to Mr. Amzil, our interest may not be all that serious at this early stage.
plus which zag didn't write that particular piece . .

I lost all respect for Zags with his “big boyed” comment when Quade picked Kentucky.

plus which zag didn't write that particular piece . .
Not many of these guys that run sites write all their own material. Not always possible to cover every event or school across the country.
Again, he's just another source of recruiting info. If you don't like him, skip the read. I'm not here to promote his site. There was a thread started on this recruit...so I posted it.

Never said we did. Should we delete every thread for any recruit mentioned but we haven't offered?? Whoa, I won't post any Zags stuff on here again..lol . Sorry, to those offended.

Sounds to me like there’s only one person acting like they’re offended. No problem with the info and it’s ok if people don’t like the journalist who provides the info. It’s like when Doug Gottlieb or Seth Davis say something that involves Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom