Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the defensive lineup if Baze can play some point of Baze / Battle up front, Brisset / Dolezaj at forward, and Chukwu in the pivot. Enormous.

Bazely is a terrific ball handler and passer. I'm not suggesting that he's as good, but I think he's going to be a lot like Ben Simmons in terms of versatility [hopefully a better shooter]. Our offensive is going to be substantially diversified adding him to the mix.
I have said it before and I will say it again, I think we will be terrific next year.

I have said it before and I will say it again, I think we will be terrific next year.

It's hard to be sure about that when we don't know who'll be on the roster.

I have a pretty good idea. And it's either going to be what I think it is or better than what I think it is.
Well can we get what you think it'll be and what better could be? Or you can't disclose that information yet.

Imagine the defensive lineup if Baze can play some point of Baze / Battle up front, Brisset / Dolezaj at forward, and Chukwu in the pivot. Enormous.

Bazely is a terrific ball handler and passer. I'm not suggesting that he's as good, but I think he's going to be a lot like Ben Simmons in terms of versatility [hopefully a better shooter]. Our offensive is going to be substantially diversified adding him to the mix.

Yup. The more and more I see him I think you are right. I can see him often creating for himself or others as a point forward type. The game is so effortless for him. Really gifted skill set. I think the team could be really dangerous if/when Bazely and Carey do most of the playmaking.

Does anyone know how our transfer kid is doing in practice against Battle and Howard.

Thank you, any thread on him or info on him or how he is doing.
Hey rackman, your best bet is to check recent post standard articles, last week I believe Donna Ditota had a nice article about him.

It's difficult to see but I believe he finished that with his right hand. Giddy up!

Yeah, he can finish with either hand at or around the rim, and he can do it so fluidily it's hard to tell if he is right or left handed (I know he's left handed, but he tends to finish a lot with his right).

What's interesting about the clip above is that he jumped off the "wrong" foot to use his right hand, that's why it looked a little awkward.

He is so good in the open court, with the ball in his hands, and at the rim. Special, special talent.

With Brissett and Howard as clear cut solid scoring options, it will really free up Bazely to develop at a steady pace.

Next years team could be the best since Ennis/Grant/Fair etc. in my opinion.

This is assuming Brissett stays and Battle leaves. If both somehow stay.. my god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom