Class of 2019 - SF Scottie Lewis (NJ) to Florida / SG Bryan Antoine (NJ) to Villanova | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Scottie Lewis (NJ) to Florida / SG Bryan Antoine (NJ) to Villanova

Speaking of... has there been any more talk of Jimmy coaching past this year? What is the talk '17 & '18 recruits are getting in terms of coaching?

I was surprised to hear JB not ruling out being on the Olympic staff in Tokyo. It does seem the door may be open for him to stay past his announced date.

Looks like the dynamic duo are back to their old tricks:
Latest outing in a 38 point dismantling of lowly Keyport - Scottie drops 21, 11, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block and Antoine had 15 points, 4 rebounds, 9 assists, 7 steals.
Again, as shown last year, their numbers are absurd.
Scottie Lewis @ Ranney High School - NJ.com
Bryan Antoine @ Ranney High School - NJ.com

They play down the shore but did beat Stepinac, Jordan Tucker's old squad. Still, these guys need to take it to the next level come playoffs. I believe they will as they got closer last year when they built upon their freshmen season.

They both have solid offers, some by the same team, some individually.

Don't see us on either of their lists.

Are we now ignoring kids in NJ now?

They both have solid offers, some by the same team, some individually.

Don't see us on either of their lists.

Are we now ignoring kids in NJ now?
It gets better. They reportedly scheduled a visit to COLGATE this past August. Nobody home to coax a stopover in Syracuse.

It gets better. They reportedly scheduled a visit to COLGATE this past August. Nobody home to coax a stopover in Syracuse.

This is just the most ass backwards year recruiting I've ever seen.

DLAsATQXoAME-Nh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom