Class of 2022 - SF Tyrell Ward (MD) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Tyrell Ward (MD)

We had all our eggs in the Chris Bunch and Justin Taylor baskets.

He can’t play the three at 160 pounds. He will get crushed on defense.
He's the same size as bunch.
I think Cuse scouted him but at the same time they were involved w Lands, Bunch and Taylor.

If Cole is gone, would probably have room for him but would be better off getting an experienced forward from the portal for roster balance between the fr and senior classes.

He's the same size as bunch.
I think Cuse scouted him but at the same time they were involved w Lands, Bunch and Taylor.

If Cole is gone, would probably have room for him but would be better off getting an experienced forward from the portal for roster balance between the fr and senior classes.
Agreed. Until JB calls it, building from the Portal is a better option.

Of course it is but the head coach has to be willing.

JB has taken plenty of transfers over the years.

"Plenty" is doing a lot of work in that statement.
Am more referring to this year - yes, he still might but not holding my breath

Someone someplace here out together a list. I was even surprised at how many there were.

"Plenty" is doing a lot of work in that statement.
Am more referring to this year - yes, he still might but not holding my breath
Well this year hasn’t even happened yet. Historically though, he’s taken Wes Johnson, Gillon, White, Gbinje, Chuckwu, Hughes, Symir, Cole, Jimmy, Thorpe and those are just the ones that immediately come to mind.

I don’t understand where this anti-portal feeling comes from… it’s the same thing that happened with Dino supposedly he “hates” the portal yet he mined it plenty the last couple years

Well this year hasn’t even happened yet. Historically though, he’s taken Wes Johnson, Gillon, White, Gbinje, Chuckwu, Hughes, Symir, Cole, Jimmy, Thorpe and those are just the ones that immediately come to mind.

I don’t understand where this anti-portal feeling comes from… it’s the same thing that happened with Dino supposedly he “hates” the portal yet he mined it plenty the last couple years
yep we'll see

Ryan Blackwell, Chukwu, LeRon Ellis, Kristof!, and Leo Rautins too.

JB has never been shy about adding transfers.

Rautins, Blackwell also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom