Class of 2019 - SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching his film he reminds me a little bit of Poetry in Moten. Not his game so much, more his smoothness. He never seems to be out of control yet he has very good quickness and seems to be both athletic and a good shooter. I'm excited for next year.

Watching his film he reminds me a little bit of Poetry in Moten. Not his game so much, more his smoothness. He never seems to be out of control yet he has very good quickness and seems to be both athletic and a good shooter. I'm excited for next year.

An interesting comp -- not that those ever work out perfectly but I can see the smoothness as well. I'm sure it's been discussed here but I sort of wonder about him at PG given that his handle looks solid and he seems to have a really nice feel for the game. Seems very composed. Reminds me of Howard Washington in that way -- not saying they're similar players or prospects but HW didn't seem rattled often when he got on the floor even though he was playing over his head in terms of competition as a frosh.

I'm going by the vid' of his last-second win at the state championships. This kid might really help us .. he was unguardable (3 kids on him).

Yes and the dude was putting up 50/game for two years so at some point you have to just kind of watch and see.

Is this skills contest on TV Friday? What time?

I think this is the most underappreciated recruit that weve had in a long time. This class is going to end up being insanely good.
The kid committed a year and a half ago, and you know that to many on this board, he's not the shiny, new recruit he was back in 2017 but, in reality, he's probably a better player now than when he committed. His videos are impressive as hell and I'm right there with you about this kid and the whole class actually. Even the bigs. Exciting times ahead for sure.

He didn't do much today. He's quick and athletic, but his handle is loose at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.