Class of 2019 - SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Brycen is doing some recruiting.

0EFAD528-EE9D-42F5-9B37-C4747737A463.jpeg

I feel like we haven't been able to get real excited over brycen because he committed so early on without any controversy...but this kids going to be awesome for us! Seems like a great kid on and off the court and comes from a good family. He will be easy to root for and I have a feeling he'll be a fan favorite in no time!

Screenshot_20181019-184330_Instagram.jpg

That’s not what I was referring to. I think the staff will bring in another center and I’d prefer it to be Carrigan.

Yes, I like Carrigan, too. Terrific defender for the zone, very bouncy.

Yes, I like Carrigan, too. Terrific defender for the zone, very bouncy.
Yeah I'm pretty high on Carrigan. Unless we are able to run the table and get Guerrier, Stewart, AND Akok (slim odds) I really want to bring him in the fold.

Yeah I'm pretty high on Carrigan. Unless we are able to run the table and get Guerrier, Stewart, AND Akok (slim odds) I really want to bring him in the fold.
Athletically Carrigan was always a go, his problem was academic, he must graduate from JC with grades acceptable for SU admission. Until that happens he will be on the wait and see list.

Status
Not open for further replies.