Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Just my guess ...

Westry, Taylor, Starling - we take the first two who commit, the third misses out (and has no shortage of good programs falling over themselves to take him)

We only take Copeland if we miss out on both Westry and Starling.

Flip and Clingan we take on the spot if they commit.

We only take Bunch and others if we miss out on Flip. We will end up with a second forward in this class but we will only take a center if it's someone the staff really likes.

My guess is we end up with a class of 4. A class of 3 probably means we missed out on someone we wanted. A class of 5 means we killed it.
If Taylor commits early this summer, I think we could still land both Westry and Copeland.

IF he doesn't commit before leaving, we pull his offer and move on.
Normal font: no special interpretation required
Sarcasm font: better take this with a grain or two of salt
Junior high font: to be used when typing posts from your mom's basement; MTV should be playing in the background

I think we need extra effort to ensure the parents have a great experience.

Chance was ready to jump on Cuse months ago, from what I read on here,but dad said put the brakes on and take other visits.

Juli do your thing

I think we need extra effort to ensure the parents have a great experience.

Chance was ready to jump on Cuse months ago, from what I read on here,but dad said put the brakes on and take other visits.

Juli do your thing
Who wants to volunteer to cut the brakes?

5dmdbu.jpg