Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Countdown until a CR pull the offer cameo?
Auburn must of offered Chance a better car then CRs 03 Mitsubishi Eclipse offer. I had a feeling he should've went with the 08 Hyundai Tiburon...this is what happens when you go the cheap route. We can never have nice things damn it!

This kid is literally a perfect guard for us and would crush it here. You could him up in the backcourt with Taylor where Chance would be the 1 or you can put him at the 2 when Copeland or JJ is running the point. Either way Chance is a big time bucket getter and we need to wrap this up sooner rather than later

This kid is literally a perfect guard for us and would crush it here. You could him up in the backcourt with Taylor where Chance would be the 1 or you can put him at the 2 when Copeland or JJ is running the point. Either way Chance is a big time bucket getter and we need to wrap this up sooner rather than later
I think we will

I see what you did there
Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF