Class of 2025 - SG Efeosa Oliogu (Canada / OTE) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Efeosa Oliogu (Canada / OTE) Offered

No way this kid plays College basketball. Geesh, he looks NBA ready already.

"On3 MVP: Four-star SG Efeosa Oliogu – Canada Elite
He brings it. Efeosa Oliogu simply brings it each time out. He came into the event as the No. 11 player in the 2025 On3 75 and played up to expectations. The 6-foot-4 wing plays high above the rim. He attacks the basket with a purpose in transition and in the half-court.
Today, he made a few threes too, which elevates his game to another level. The shot is still somewhat of a set shot; however, the makes adds a new dynamic to his repertoire. He is a good defender, strong and with good feet and a nice length. He competes, he chases rebounds, and he is able to blitz the paint in the half-court.
Kansas, Oregon, Florida, Washington State, Stanford, Illinois, and Seton Hall were among the programs sitting baseline for Oliogu’s games."

Are we still on this kid. I know it's still over a year way?

I've been wondering that myself. His offer sheet is really growing. Played well over the live periods. Saw various notes from recruiting analysts about coaches who have watched him; haven't seen a mention of Syracuse.

Interesting. He transferred to DME not too long ago. I don't think SU is a player here. He reportedly has OVs planned to, I believe, UMD, Missouri and Auburn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom