Class of 2023 - SG Jason Rivera (VA) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SG Jason Rivera (VA)

board source. If I were to guess, I'd say it's probably the least likely outcome of NBA/Pro, staying, or transfer.

Which I understand, but that DNP against Pitt is indicative of something else. The kid didn't even take his warmups off in the first half.
Oh for sure, seems like something got screwed up.

I wonder if coach JB knows about this kid. Sounds like what we could use especially for next year. The rebounding and he plays defense caught my eye.

JB said we have 7-8 guys lined up who want to transfer in?

based on that 247 article, it sounds like he has a lot of suitors and built-in relationships already.

Imagine Syracuse basketball being regulated to finding hidden gems like the football team has to.

I recently met a guy who coached Malique Brown in his early AAU years. He said what you see now with him is what he was back then. Great kid from a great family. He started out as a guard in those days but had a growth spurt and morphed into the player we see today.

He also has a nephew that plays on the John Marshall team and I believe he said he is a starter as a 9th or 10th grader. He's getting some lower D1 interest already. He said the Marshall team is #1 public high school team and I asked how they would do against some of the private schools or other public schools in the Richmond area, he said they would beat them by 20. We'll see later in the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom