Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

It's true, all my kids look like the ups guy
king of queens GIF by Amazon Video DE

Need to see his stats and video against a better team. The opposition looks like a bunch of kids with no chance of playing Division 12 basketball.

Need to see his stats and video against a better team. The opposition looks like a bunch of kids with no chance of playing Division 12 basketball.
I’m from the area and I’m kind of shocked they play chaminade. Chaminade can’t even play in the big boy division of the nychsaa. They’re down a division. Still good that Kiyan is getting the most out of his minutes. I don’t think he’ll play more than 15mpg in close games. Next yr will be his big year

Genetics is a thing, but it’s not a 100% 1:1 correlation. My parents weren’t skinny, but I always was. My sister has much Lighter skin than either Parent or myself…. Genetics is an enigmatic thing.
Have you seen Brock Lesnar's daughter?

Genetics is a thing, but it’s not a 100% 1:1 correlation. My parents weren’t skinny, but I always was. My sister has much Lighter skin than either Parent or myself…. Genetics is an enigmatic thing.
Or... ;) (I kid, I kid, I kid)

I love how Kentucky and cal get a giant pass for doing NOTHING. What has that program accomplished recently. He takes kids that are already lotto picks and does nothing with them. That program is all hype. It’s pathetic kids are still buying into this.
I agree that Kentucky has been a little "down" these past few years, but I believe UK has been to the Sweet 16 or further in 8 of the last 13 NCAA Tournaments. My math might be a little off, but that's still pretty good, no? Respectfully, your saying he takes kids who are already lotto picks and does nothing with them, I'll have to disagree with that. I do agree, though, that there's "hype" surrounding that program...

I agree that Kentucky has been a little "down" these past few years, but I believe UK has been to the Sweet 16 or further in 8 of the last 13 NCAA Tournaments. My math might be a little off, but that's still pretty good, no? Respectfully, your saying he takes kids who are already lotto picks and does nothing with them, I'll have to disagree with that. I do agree, though, that there's "hype" surrounding that program...
Nobody cares about sweet 16s pal..

Respectfully, your saying he takes kids who are already lotto picks and does nothing with them, I'll have to disagree with that.
This is precisely what he does. What coach has done less with more? Every top kid and many at the same position sign up to play there, and what do they have to show for all the lotto pick talent EVERY single year? These kids could play at OCC and go in the lottery. Also they stay one year, what in the world can he do to advance their skills they might not have in one year? Their high school coaches have more to do with developing them than paypal cal

This is precisely what he does. What coach has done less with more? Every top kid and many at the same position sign up to play there, and what do they have to show for all the lotto pick talent EVERY single year? These kids could play at OCC and go in the lottery. Also they stay one year, what in the world can he do to advance their skills they might not have in one year? Their high school coaches have more to do with developing them than paypal cal
Hey, I respect your opinion. We'll have to agree to disagree here :)