Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

I mean it’s a message board. I may be mistaken, but that’s the type of things discussed on here. Just curiose what reasons would prevent him from committing already. Pretty sure he already made a couple official visits. Maybe I’m mistaken. Buts he’s also a kid of a former NBA star. Pretty sure he has already had so many more experiences than any other kid coming into college has had.
• The more he proves himself, the higher the competing NIL offers could be?
• Wants to be sure we aren't going to suffer another year of personality/chemistry issues?
• "Knowing" isn't really knowing. Maybe other opportunities develop. Maybe two of his friends coordinate going somewhere else to play together.
• Maybe he's not sure he wants the added pressure of having to live up to his pops in the same environment, in the facility with dad's name on it.
• I dunno. I'm out.

We are all set here. The kid just wants to have his moment and wants to build some hype around his commitment. Nothing wrong with that. I see a lot of people mentioning that Indiana was left off. Interestingly enough, this was a case of Indiana cooling on Kiyan rather than the other way around. Believe they knew the decision was all but made and stopped wasting their time. Although it was always going to be Syracuse, if Indiana wanted to they would be in that final list.

We are all set here. The kid just wants to have his moment and wants to build some hype around his commitment. Nothing wrong with that. I see a lot of people mentioning that Indiana was left off. Interestingly enough, this was a case of Indiana cooling on Kiyan rather than the other way around. Believe they knew the decision was all but made and stopped wasting their time. Although it was always going to be Syracuse, if Indiana wanted to they would be in that final list.
Wonder if Melo will get Jimmy B to attend some games at the Dome with him.

The jerk store called
jordville is fine, but our board only recognizes tweets in posts as tweets if the old twitter.com domain is used.

So Jordville, in the future, if you change the x.com to twitter.com in your posts, the tweet will partly open in the post and it will look more visually appealing.
Is that still supposed to work? It stopped for me awhile ago and I gave up trying to do it. Will have to try again next time I post a tweet.

Is that still supposed to work? It stopped for me awhile ago and I gave up trying to do it. Will have to try again next time I post a tweet.
It still worked as of a few days ago.

Interesting that Indiana didn’t make his Final Six.
His final 6 includes Florida State and USC... Auburn and Ohio state are also big party schools. If you're going on a tour of great places to go on a recruiting trip, he's hitting some of the highlights, and getting a national tour while he's at it.

I'm glad he's having fun.

Melo, if you're reading this, you can crash on my futon any time you're in town
I do you one better, I have a nice single bed in my 80 sq ft guest closet room.

I know the kid wants his moment. But wouldn’t it be better for him to commit now if it’s definitely Syracuse so that he can try to help recruit for us and bring in other kids with him? I guess im having trouble understanding the benefit of waiting if you know where your going.
He can recruit for us without committing. Anyone he wants to recruit will/does probably know long before he makes it public.