Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Just presenting facts, man. Kiyan shot sub-40% in EYBL (scholastic, session and PIT), by the way.
I've seen them play. It's not even comparable. Put Kiyan with a real PG and he's going to eat. The board love affair with Jackson is weird. We can get better players in the portal.

I've seen them play. It's not even comparable. Put Kiyan with a real PG and he's going to eat. The board love affair with Jackson is weird. We can get better players in the portal.

Have also seen them both play a few times, and likewise prefer many (many) other options to Jackson. All I’m saying is that he’s better than you want to make him out to be using incorrect stats. He’s a top 100 player, even if you don’t like him.

Season 2 of the Kiyan Show…
He starts right off talking about Syracuse.
this is really cool...Kiyan kinda casually said at one point that he's going to Cuse...like its already decided *fingers crossed*

Also, man, Carmelo...what a guy...Cuse is so lucky to have him and that he came to the Orange...I think I would pick him first out of all NCAA players last 25 years.

can really see how great of a father he is to help get Kiyan to this point

They already had their in home visit. That post was from the 3rd. The visits is the new information.
What I mean is, maybe Kiyan is taking official visits, with one to be announced for SU as last.