Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Buying property in CNY right now isn't a bad investment, even if you're using it as a hotel for a couple years when you have Melo money.
Money isn't the problem, time is the problem.

It's an hour flight from Syracuse to NYC. It's at least five hours from NYC to LA.

Not an overwhelming impediment, but definitely the difference between flying out and back easily vs. having to make an overnight trip out of it.

I get the allure of USC, but I feel like some of y'all commenting have no clue where their campus is. It's in the middle of chaos and is closer to Inglewood than it is to the beach. It's not like you're walking down the street to Hermosa Beach or Malibu. It's in the middle of a hot, crowded, dirty city. Now I know, Syracuse isn't exactly Beverly Hills either, but the point is very few kids go to USC because of the "beaches." Also, no one in So Cal gives a fudge about USC hoops.
I almost went there - as per other threads - it's an oasis in Watts.
Mind you, it's not Westwood, and I wouldn't live in California today if you paid me a million dollars (which after tax, living, gas, and food would be worth 18 cents)...
but it's a really nice campus with good looking people, and ranked WAY higher than SU, academically.
Alumi network (with money) is also stronger.

Money isn't the problem, time is the problem.

It's an hour flight from Syracuse to NYC. It's at least five hours from NYC to LA.

Not an overwhelming impediment, but definitely the difference between flying out and back easily vs. having to make an overnight trip out of it.
Sure, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind spending a week at a time in town to be around him not just on game day. Seems way more comfortable in a nice pad out in Manlius instead of some hotel over and over. Just my opinion.

Buying property in CNY right now isn't a bad investment, even if you're using it as a hotel for a couple years when you have Melo money.
Does JAB still have his house or did he sell it when he bought the one in Skaneateles. I'm sure Buddy and Jimmy's rooms are available, plus they probably have posters of Melo on the wall. That has to be a positive. LOL!!!

Last edited:
I know nothing, and I know no one cares, but I think it's going to be an epic meltdown of threads locked when the decision comes.
No meltdown

Attachments

• 1728435964669.jpeg
    1728435964669.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
Did you start following the sport yesterday? Neither school has been remotely close to being as good at basketball as we have in the past I don’t know 75 years.
I'm surprised it's even close.

I would have guessed Syracuse breast them both combined.

It's actually a testament to JBs long term greatness that our program is miles better than both of those programs with only marginally more NBA talent.