Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

It's interesting people think Syracuse has anything really comparable to LA in terms of what a young man his age may deem valuable. Especially with the Lakers and Bronnie up the road. Unless Melo donates to some NIL, I don't think we could compete there either.
Well there are still college girls who will worship him on campus. That’s something valuable. Ask Melo if he enjoyed it. It’s the great equalizer for traditional campus environments.

Well there are still college girls who will worship him on campus. That’s something valuable. Ask Melo if he enjoyed it. It’s the great equalizer for traditional campus environments.
Ever been to LA?

Fake bs of the people? Stop watching Kardashians and cartoonish stereotypes. As an adult, who you deal with and surround yourself with is up to you. People I knew there were just as real/authentic/grounded as anywhere else I’ve ever lived. There are negatives you can say about people from anywhere. My time in the Midwest, for example—it would be just as ridiculous for me to apply the ‘racist’ tag just because of what I experienced in high school.

Half the people in “LA” are from every other state.
Point well taken thx

Fake bs of the people? Stop watching Kardashians and cartoonish stereotypes. As an adult, who you deal with and surround yourself with is up to you. People I knew there were just as real/authentic/grounded as anywhere else I’ve ever lived. There are negatives you can say about people from anywhere. My time in the Midwest, for example—it would be just as ridiculous for me to apply the ‘racist’ tag just because of what I experienced in high school.

Half the people in “LA” are from every other state.
Amen.

I have. Don't underrate the Co-eds at SU.
Back in the day there was always a certain population of co-eds who were known to “slum it” at SU before going home and getting married to more “acceptable” men.

I have. Don't underrate the Co-eds at SU.

Not for nothing, but -

The SU co-eds generally didn't hold a candle to the southern girls when we were down in FL for Spring Break.

A Cuse "ten" was like a "seven" in Daytona or Lauderdale.

Not for nothing, but -

The SU co-eds generally didn't hold a candle to the southern girls when we were down in FL for Spring Break.

A Cuse "ten" was like a "seven" in Daytona or Lauderdale.
Dude, come on. Pretty inappropriate.