Class of 2020 - SG Kyree Walker (AZ) Decommitted from Arizona St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SG Kyree Walker (AZ) Decommitted from Arizona St

That kids freshman highlight reel is better than most senior tapes... scary good.

He should spend his year between high school and the NBA with the Globetrotters. Yikes.

I'm kinda scared, he looks about 40 to me.

You're scared? Imagine how my 13-year old, class of 2021, son would be facing that fella in an AAU game.

I know, they would never, but this whole AAU thing has me cracking up. Corruption is so blatant.

My son's friends on a different team played in a tourney in Mass two weekends ago. This is an 8th grade supposedly U14 team. They played against a squad from down there that had most of its members dunking. Some of the parents from the other team commented that our guys looked small and how old were they? Because most of their sons were 16. I'm not sure what value it is for teams of 16 year olds to be playing against kids who actually don't turn 15 until after June 1 like the rules stipulate.

That's wild, couldn't even imagine that scenario :noidea:

My buddy posted a video of one of the kids warming up with a windmill dunk. I think we have one kid on our team who can touch rim. Some of the kids on my friends team can grab. Imagine seeing that - a kid doing a highlight reel dunk before the game even starts.

This kinda reminds me of that supposed 30 year old from Sudan that posed as a high schooler hahahaha.

Dude even had the old man knee pads on at various points in the video...

Dang...and we don't even have a 2018 commitment yet!!!

Keep an eye on hurley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom