Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks King Tee. St. Joe's, Temple, Bobby Morris would all be good options for him. UMass has done well with small scoring guards and I gotta assume Iona/Manhattan will give him a look as well. Hopefully no Rutgers for him lol.
No problem my friend, and yeah exactly. Rutgers. He's better than that.
:)

Yo King Tee, thought you would like to know that Malachi vs not so little anymore Aiken are going at it tomorrow.

Yo King Tee, thought you would like to know that Malachi vs not so little anymore Aiken are going at it tomorrow.
You read my mind, bud. Nice matchup tomorrow, both teams can be there in the end this year. Any word on Aikens offers?

You read my mind, bud. Nice matchup tomorrow, both teams can be there in the end this year. Any word on Aikens offers?
The Jersey schools, plus he has earned recent high major offers from Maryland and Illinois. Heard he has grown to around the 5'10/5'11 range now.

The Jersey schools, plus he has earned recent high major offers from Maryland and Illinois. Heard he has grown to around the 5'10/5'11 range now.
Thanks man. He can light it up. Just not a fit for us.

Thanks man. He can light it up. Just not a fit for us.
RC beat St. Anthony's 51-48 tonight. Seems like RC is going to be a tough out this season for everybody. Can't wait until our boys King Moustapha and Mali gets a crack at them.

Looks like Mali and TCA lose by 1 point tonight, more to follow here
They have a few losses already this year, but tight games and some of the best competition in the Northeast (St Ben's OT, Imhotep, Patrick School).

Looks like Mali and TCA lose by 1 point tonight, more to follow here
They have a few losses already this year, but tight games and some of the best competition in the Northeast (St Ben's OT, Imhotep, Patrick School).
Seem like the opportunities was there but they took a cue outta the SU free throw shooting book in the end. Mali missed a one n one down 1 late and another player missed 2 with 10 secs left.

Seem like the opportunities was there but they took a cue outta the SU free throw shooting book in the end. Mali missed a one n one down 1 late and another player missed 2 with 10 secs left.
Haha, yeah I saw that and didn't want to mention it. You know, let you do all the dirty work. :)
Mali did chip in 7 rebounds but it looks like from the play by play, they bottled him up, played hard defense.

Haha, yeah I saw that and didn't want to mention it. You know, let you do all the dirty work. :)
Mali did chip in 7 rebounds but it looks like from the play by play, they bottled him up, played hard defense.

Wait! No way great shooters can be bottled up by the defense! That never happens!

Malachi and TCA cruise by 19 over Moorestown. Get this. The box score omits Richardson from it. Here's my list of possibilities:
  • DNP
  • There seem to be an unaccounted 18 points. And by my calculations (carry the 1), Mali had 18? :eek:
  • Either way, who worked on the stats, the refs? ;)
Ah, but here it is, as I type. Boo. Yeah. 18 points it is. Come on ref, how you gonna play me? Get used to it, Mali. You'll still shake it off.
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...wn-53-at-trenton-catholic-72-boys-basketball/

cuseguy said:
Something wrong with Malachi?

Not having a good year so far.

I dont know for sure, but maybe he didn't play a lot in the blowout. Or, he allowed his teammates, the ones without scholarships, take center stage.

orangefog said:
I dont know for sure, but maybe he didn't play a lot in the blowout. Or, he allowed his teammates, the ones without scholarships, take center stage.

His teammate had 29 with 6 3s.

Francis03 said:
Mali has scored in double figures in every game besides his last one which was a blowout as stated above. He's averaging 17ppg in about 10 games so far. Opposite of something being wrong and not having a good season.

Just checking.

My friend that lives in the Trenton area is concerned every time he picks up the paper and Powell has outscored Malachi by 10 points.

I keeping telling him not to worry.

Just checking.

My friend that lives in the Trenton area is concerned every time he picks up the paper and Powell has outscored Malachi by 10 points.

I keeping telling him not to worry.
Not to worry. No disrespect to Miles cause he's a great scorer, but he puts up a ton of shots. Another thing you have to remember, Mali plays the wing in high school. They double him, they've mentioned it, harder to double the perimeter guards, but Someone from TCA was quoted last year that it alleviates things for the guards as Mali is keyed on. Yet he still gets his. Bunch of 20+ point games early when they played the best comps. TCA lost a few close ones to great teams, but they as a team didn't get off to a great start.

Just tossed this together: http://.com/malachi-richardson-might-be-a-burger-boy/
Big opportunity for Richardson to make his case for the Burger game this Saturday at the Hoophall Classic. http://www.thehoophallclassic.com/game_schedule.php
He'll be facing top 25 player Brandon Ingram. A big game from Mali in front of all the national scouts will do well for his chances, even though the Burger game voting process is a huge joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom