Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roselle Catholic edged Paulsboro in the TOC semifinals 103-34. Briscoe had 18 in limited minutes.

Bump. Mali time in a few minutes.
In the meantime, in the skills challenge, watching these guys carry the ball as they are going around the pylons drives me nuts.

jekelish said:
Looks like we won't see Mali. Sounds like he was eliminated in the prelims.

So much for that.

jekelish
Dude. Malachi retweets your stuff. Outstanding!

".com @
Follow
Hey everyone - check out future SU star @KingMali23 in the 3 PT contest at the McDonald's game tonight at 8 PM on ESPN2!
2:06 PM - 30 Mar 2015"

Does anyone know h0w he performed? I Tivo'd the coverage last night, and fast forwarded through to the three point contest, but it looked like the edited it down just to the finals where the top 3 performers completed the contest. I didn't see any info about the other participants, how they shot, etc.

Does anyone know h0w he performed? I Tivo'd the coverage last night, and fast forwarded through to the three point contest, but it looked like the edited it down just to the finals where the top 3 performers completed the contest. I didn't see any info about the other participants, how they shot, etc.
Nope not at all. The finalists were all tied at 20 apiece, so I guess ESPN said screw the other guys.

He had 17 in his first round but just missed out on the finals.

Ok, I'm in! Took a little elbow grease, but you can get it on watchespn, just have to prove you get this through cable by signing in via fios, comcast, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom