Class of 2018 - SG RJ Barrett Jr (CN) - Committed to Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG RJ Barrett Jr (CN) - Committed to Duke

Was there a reason we werent involved? What province is he from?

I've always thought he was Oregon bound. We'll see though

I saw his dad play in high school. Dunked from the foul line on a zone defence in halfcourt offence. Never should have gone to St. John's. What a waste.

No clue how reliable this person is but someone else posted it in another thread and said he was plugged into the aau scene...either way found it interesting!
Who was the one who posted Grayson Allen's car? Wasn't like $100,000 Beamer or something.

Which is the least of the crooked teams out of those 3??
Seriously. As Nike U, Oregon has to be dirty. And we all know Cal, WWW, and the U.K. boosters are as shady as they come.

Yup but nothing to see here
Can anyone tell me if my logic is lacking? It has been established, thank you FBI, that a top 15 player gets $100,000. Not all of the top players are looking to get paid, so it isn't 100%, but if you get the top player in 4 of the last 5 classes, among other top 10 recruits in each class, isn't it pretty clear that those players are getting paid? What is the counterpoint?

Can anyone tell me if my logic is lacking? It has been established, thank you FBI, that a top 15 player gets $100,000. Not all of the top players are looking to get paid, so it isn't 100%, but if you get the top player in 4 of the last 5 classes, among other top 10 recruits in each class, isn't it pretty clear that those players are getting paid? What is the counterpoint?

The parents benefit that’s the RDU standard

And where does Jordan Tucker fall on the depth chart now? Cam Reddish AND RJ Barrett are both listed as SF. I wonder if Tucker is having second thoughts about his commitment to Duke?

And where does Jordan Tucker fall on the depth chart now? Cam Reddish AND RJ Barrett are both listed as SF. I wonder if Tucker is having second thoughts about his commitment to Duke?

He has played 6 minutes in 3 games (2 absolute blowouts) so far this season. 1 shot. 0 point 0 rebounds 0 assists 2 DNPs.