Class of 2020 - SG/SF JaDun Michael (NC) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SG/SF JaDun Michael (NC)

brian williams

Scout Team
Watched Jadun recently against Greensboro Day, who has a UVA commit and JMU commit. JaDun plays for The Burlington School, a private school in my town. Recruiting guy at the game said he was the best prospect on the floor. 6'5" 200. Plays for Team Felton in AAU.
Just had an unofficial visit at UVA. Pitt and Clemson are checking him out as well. I was his middle school principal and would love to see SU take a look at him.

Last edited:
not a transfer but don’t know where to put it
Interesting prospect. 4 star wing from NC. We didn't show any interest first go around, but maybe now...? Kind of doubt it but you never know.

Had original offers from Louisville, Cincy, Penn St, NC St, Providence, Texas A&M, and several others.

Seems like penn state and Iowa state are going after everyone

Is he class of 20 or 21? Daniels mentions senior, that would make him 20 not 21

Originally class of 2020, went prep route, now back to graduating this year. BC taking a look at him as well. I attended one of his practices and Cincinnati HC John Brannen was watching JaDun. He really liked JaDun's versatility and junk yard dog defensive mindset. Brannen was very personable. Cincinnati offered him after that visit.