Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine?

What a class that would be!
It seems unlikely another guard would join that core, especially assuming Joe and Symir will be back, but that would make it a super dream class. Even if we don’t get the “extra” guard. We would be adding Flip, Lands, Taylor and Westry to Edwards, Anselom, Benny, Swider, Symir and Joe. That looks like a solid squad to me. Depth at all positions and tons of versatility.

JB has been criticized in the past for (supposedly) not being involved enough with recruiting, so I think it's worth noting that he met Taylor at the airport, and later he hung out with players at his house.
Or maybe he views Taylor as a critical recruit for this class, so he's pulling out all the stops.
Sounds like Boeheim is determined to go out with a bang

Who said "stinking mouth?" Is that a separate thing?
I said "You shut yer dirty mouth" a while back.

If you seriously want t-shirts...
www.TheLemonMachine.com

I'll make them this weekend.
My bad, I was channeling these guys...

1623447499205.png

Interested to hear what people in the know think our chances are with these guys who are visiting.

Like I said this was always going to be an SU and Unc race. The mom has always wanted cuse and think the visit solidified that. The timing is perfect for him to join cuse. This is the best spot cuse has been with him since the start and they have been the leader from the start. The entire way. I thought unc would be tough to beat once they came in but I expect a commitment

Look at the comments in just the first 5 minutes...
Screenshot_20210611-211748_Instagram.jpg

Ty Jerome trying for a UVA plug.
Quadir showing the oranges.
Flip questioning the #1?
JG3, Sy, & Buddy all saying the right things.

Edit: To follow-up.. JT liked all of those comments except Jerome's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors